The Classical Brass ensemble Links Page
- Allegheny Brass Band - Brass band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania featuring trombonists Vicki Casilli, Dave Molter, Bob Marshall, and John Weber.
- Bristol Brass Consort - [United Kingdom] Ensemble of up to eighteen performers in various combinations, founded in 1985. Cites performances of ambitious repertoire by Mussourgsky and Leonoard Bernstein, with concert diary, pictures, and humours weblog.
- Chicago Brass Choir - 13-piece ensemble led by Dr. Michael Stewart.
- Hannaford Street Silver Band - Professional brass instrument group and resident ensemble of the St.Lawrence Centre for the Arts. Provides announcements, concert series details, and information about their youth organization.
- Jingle Brass - Six Christmas carols as performed by Jingle Brass
- River City Brass Band - Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this brass ensemble features Carl Jackson and Jason Malloy on trombone, and Ronald Spang on bass trombone. Includes photographs, an online store, recordings, schedule, biographies, history, and contact information.
- Surrey Brass - (Surrey, UK): Diary, member information, contact details and repertoire
- The Hazel Brass Ensemble - [ Leicestershire, UK ]: Player and booking information.
- The Sunday Brass Ensemble - Dutch ten piece brass ensemble. Background, members, pictures, and performance details.
Our dream: to make the world's treasury of classical music accessible for everyone.
Help us with donations or by making music available!
Looking for classical mp3 downloads? We index the free-to-download classical mp3s on the internet.
©2016 Classic Cat - the classical mp3 and video directory. All rights reserved.