Edward Alexander Macdowell18 dec 1861 (New York) - 24 jan 1908 (New York)
- MacDowell Colony, Peterborough, New Hampshire - Memorial to the composer is designed as a place for emerging and well-established artists of all disciplines to create and work without interruption. Lists studio descriptions, residency program, fellowship opportunities, history, and financial information.
- Edward MacDowell - Biography, song lyrics, and recording in RAM and WAV formats of "In the Woods" performed by Dawn Upshaw and Craig Rutenberg. From the PBS series, I Hear America Singing.
- Edward MacDowell - Extended biography from the Classical Music Hall of Fame. Details the influence of his mother and wife, his mental illness, and his long-term effect on American arts and letters.
- Edward Macdowell - Recommended recordings, biographies, and scores from Classical Net's Basic Repertoire List. Includes MIDI audio sample.
- Edward MacDowell - Find A Grave listing with burial information, photograph, and interactive memorial.
- Edward MacDowell (1860-1908) - Entry at The Lied and Art Song Texts Page focusing on his song cycles. Includes lyrics.
- Edward Macdowell (1860-1908) - Biographical and musical information with photograph and research links including Library of Congress citations from Malaspina Great Books.
- Macdowell, Edward - Free and for-purchase sheet music, books, recordings, links, and biography from 8Notes.com.
- MacDowell, Edward Alexander (1860-1908) - Brief biographical article and a categorized set of links to other web pages.
Our dream: to make the world's treasury of classical music accessible for everyone.
Help us with donations or by making music available!
Looking for classical mp3 downloads? We index the free-to-download classical mp3s on the internet.
©2016 Classic Cat - the classical mp3 and video directory. All rights reserved.